<$BlogRSDUrl$>

12.21.2003

Here's a list of people who annoy me:

1. The guys who come in before basketball games and insist on talking politics and then assaulting me with rightwing propaganda they heard on Rush that day. Reminds me of Dan, who denied the Holocaust, and then two months later was dead of a severe brain tumor.

2. Last night at the bar there were a bunch of people who brought their kids in to run around while they sat at the bar for hours getting sloshed. These people are losers. I don't feel bad teaching their kids dirty jokes and giving them info on drugs and how cool they are.

3. People who smoke, have cellphones, or drive SUVs. Of course this is a huge group of people, and everyone hates them anyway.

4. This idiot I was just playing Literati with who cancelled midgame just cause I was winning. You're both dumb and a wimp. Take your beating.

5. Our president is a chimp. Just thought it needed to be said.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?