<$BlogRSDUrl$>

1.19.2004

I had a most disturbing experience today. This afternoon I found some racist pamphlets in my driveway. It was your typical anti-Interracial Dating, Jews run the media, there are homos in our streets type of crap. I was goddamn shaking mad. They had gotten my neighbor's house as well. I do not want this shit in my neighborhood, and not where my daughter can pick it up. I agree with Woody Allen when he said that the best way to deal with a Nazi is with a baseball bat.

I called the newspaper. I called Channel 29. I registered a hate log on the ADL website. I will not put up with this shit lightly. These assholes might think they pulled one over on my neighbors and me, but they do not realize that I am smarter, more eloquent, louder and more determined in my beliefs than they.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?