<$BlogRSDUrl$>

5.04.2004

I am so glad that I only have six more shifts left at work. Tonight I had an fat asshole midget redneck (or, to be sensitive, 'person with neck of color') yell at me and call me 'Boy' because I did not count his change out properly. I was quite busy at the time and did not feel like suffering a fool, so I just walked away and continued to change the keg. Put me in a foul mood for most of the rest of the night, though. I won't miss the rednecks when I move, but I will not like dealing with the Chowdaheads.

I should find a job soon, nothing seems to be falling into my lap yet.

To continue complaining about bagels down here, how come nobody knows what a smear is? If I ask for a bagel with a smear (or schmear) I expect a bagel with a smear and not a blank stare. Dagnabbit.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?