<$BlogRSDUrl$>

8.19.2004

Pizza Update

I have still not found a pizza that I like up here as much as Christian's and Sylvia's back in my old stomping grounds. Maybe Nevsky can buy me a slice of black bean pizza from Sylvia's on the corner and mail it to me.

Here's the list of bad pizza: Maynard House of Pizza (What the hell is a house of pizza? They have them all over here. Is the house itself constructed of pizza dough, cheese, sauce and toppings? Whenever I see "house of pizza", I will now think to myself "House of Pizza-That-I-Want-To-Avoid"); PapaGino's (I shoulda known better); Sorrento's.

Decent pizza (I'll be back): T.C. Lando's in Acton; Maynard Village Pizza.

Someone tell me where I can get a decent slice like I could in Shrub Oak. Please, anybody?
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?