<$BlogRSDUrl$>

9.12.2004

On the Turntable
Amazing Grace - Aretha Franklin; Schumann: Sonatas for Violin and Piano - Ara Malikian and Serouj Kradjian;Crossroads (Disc 1) - Eric Clapton; Genius & Soul: The 50th Anniversary Collection (Disc 3) - Ray Charles; Switched On Boxed Set (Disc 1 & 4) - Wendy Carlos (nee William Carlos); Istoriia Akvariuma: Arkhiv Tom III- Akvarium; The Funk Box (Disc 1); Driving Rain - Paul McCartney; Low - David Bowie; Sound + Vision Plus - David Bowie; Greatest Hits - Bjork; Buzzcocks - Buzzcocks; Kentucky Mountain Music Disc 1;Timeless Dhrupads; The Essential Leonard Cohen (Disc 2); Books - Belle and Sebastian; Dear Catastrophe Waitress - Belle and Sebastian; London Calling - The Clash; Soultrane - John Coltrane; Blonde on Blonde - Bob Dylan

What's the point in my listing the albums I'm listening to this week. Is it to prove that I have impeccable taste in music and that my taste far surpasses your's in both breadth and quality. Perhaps.
Actually, it is because I have long argued that life deserves a soundtrack, and that by supplying these titles I am supplying the soundtrack to my life and to my blog.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?