<$BlogRSDUrl$>

10.07.2004

I'm a Published Writer, Part II

I have sold another article! Somebody is actually paying me to record my ramblings. Granted, the pay is minimal, but it is pay nonetheless! I'm not sure when it will be published, but I will soon appear on the online journal SmellyK. As I like to boast, "The K stands for Kunt." The article actually lets me blend my love of folklore with my love of smelly k's. It is a retelling of a Navajo genital creation myth. Hopefully it will be part of a series of essays on kunts in folklore. Now I can profit off of the research I did for a whole year, before my advisor made me throw out my diss and start anew. I am using my penname - Ivan Kupala - for this. Don't know if I want these pages to show up when my name is Googled.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?