<$BlogRSDUrl$>

11.01.2004

One more day! One more day!

Four years of stomach-churning bile-raising indignation is about to end. The amount of vitriol and anger I have harbored can be released, if only the American people are smart enough to unelect and not vote for (again) that goddamned chimpanzee. No matter what shenanigans the assholes on the right try this time (intimidating and challenging black and hispanic voters, 'misplacing' ballots, a crooked Supreme Court) there is no denying that this smug bloodthirsty inarticulate bumbling moron chickenhawk antennae-bearing dotard is out!

Please, oh god, please make it so!
Comments:
Yay! Comments!

I'm a nervous wreck; the #s look good, but I fear the Gestapo Oligarch Party stormtroopers and their attempts to cheat us out of Ohio and Florida.

Still, it's time to fight. And tomorrow I'll be huddled in the fetal position with a bottle of Stoli Vanilla by my side.
 
Yeah, tomorrow's going to be a loooooong day. I'm going to vote first thing, pass the time at work, and then glue myself to the tube w/a six-pack of Yuengling and computer access to Kos.

Which is how I spend most weeknights, but this time it'll be purposeful...
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?