<$BlogRSDUrl$>

3.09.2005

Been a while since I've posted. I've been slack. And busy. My daughter's birthday is tomorrow. 1 year old. Damn, I'm a pro by now.

Yesterday, when giving the girls a bath, I had two rollouts. If you have ever had young kids, you might know what a rollout is. It's when a poop rolls out of the diaper and then you have to chase it over the linoleum with a piece of toilet paper and pick it up and dump it into the toilet. I should write a fathering manual. It'd be better than any I've yet to read.

I found out that my cousin was wrong about my grandfather's name. It wasn't Ben Cohen. He was my great-aunt's American GI boyfriend. My grandmother's GI Boyfriend was named John Callar (or Caller or Kaller or Kallar, still haven't gotten it straight). He was from Portland, Maine. And that's all I know about him. Couldn't find much online about him, no leads at all.

I have started a new blog that will help me maintain my interest in folklore and be somewhat productive with my degree. It's called Vernacular Culture and it's a hoot.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?