<$BlogRSDUrl$>

11.20.2006

Would you rather go on Top Chef or Hell's Kitchen? Both have their benefits and drawbacks. Personally, I think I might go with Hell's Kitchen. Why? Well, Ramsay runs a kitchen the way I would, no bullshit, do your job and do it right. Watching him on kitchen nightmares I see his frustration with people not getting this general philosophy. His food, though, looks like shit. Lobster spaghetti and risotto? Yuch.

Top Chef just looks cheap . This batch of new cooks though have some impressive chops. The cooks on HK are more my speed when it comes to knife skills and presentation. Probably the cook I most resemble is that wierd guy from the first season of Top Chef who wore those silly Japanese bandanas and made it into the final three. Agressively flavored comfort food is where I'm at.

The hosts on Top Chef are also hotties. I swear to god that Ming Tsai was looking down Salman Rushdie's wife's dress the whole time he was on the show. He had some 'splaining to do to his wife when that show aired. He wanted to go all fatwa on her ass. (I can't believe I wrote that. I don't even know what it means.)

Top Chef''s poor production value is its only downer. I know it's basic cable, but do something about the badly done overdubs.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?